Saturday, 23 April 2011

Update

EASTER SUNDAY

Husband is still critical, but his condition has stabilised. There is still along way to go but the doctors are sounding more optimistic.

A Blessed Easter to you all!

Haec dies, quam ecit Dominus; exsultemus, et laetemur in ea.

Thank you so much for your prayers, I don't know what I'd do without you. It is thanks to your prayers that he has received the Sacrament of the Sick and that a priest had the time to stay with him so that we could say the rosary together.

No significant change in my husband's condition....

You can't fault my husband's timing..the emptiness of Holy Saturday just about sums it all up.

My husband has a great devotion (and they have been devoted in return) to St Paul (who he was named after), Blessed John Henry Newman and to his guardian angel. Say a prayer to them, if you will...

May God bless you all.

8 comments:

Anagnostis said...

Prayers before the icon of the Apostle after Holy Communion this morning.

Autumn said...

I have been praying today, and have left a request for others to do so on my blog.
May God bless and keep you both.
A xx

Rita said...

Thank you.

Archistrategos said...

Praying for your husband's speedy recovery. Have hope-- it is Easter, His light has conquered the darkness! God bless you

Ttony said...

Prayers for both of you continue.

berenike said...

oh my goodness - have been away from home and the internet, will pray.

Robert said...

I haven't been here in a while, but I have been praying for you and your husband for some time now. I will continue my prayers, and wish the very best for the both of you.

Rita said...

Thank you all,

You and yours remain in my prayers.