Friday, 8 April 2011

Just in case you are bored...

I sincerely hope you aren't bored, but if you are can I recommend you fill out a questionnaire on a little known blog called the contemplative catholic. I will not link to it for reasons that will become obvious if you read it, but you will find it listed at the Britcat repository of all things Catholic, British and blogged.

I trust my gentle reader will answer sensibly and with orthodoxy.
Take your time and beware of questions like "is the Pope infallible?"

On a better note, you may wish to try the excellent blog The Hearth of Mopsus, probably the best blog from a good Anglican Rev who is probably not coming over any time soon.

ALSO
Thank you all for your prayers, I'm very touched by your response.

5 comments:

Anagnostis said...

Oh dear... Britcat lists schismatical, Palamite me. Should somebody tell them?

Rita said...

Anagnostis,

I'm not going to tell them!

berenike said...

I expect the blogmeister is refusing to despair of your salvation.

Anagnostis said...

This "salvation" - it wouldn't involve casting the robe from my back and the ring from my finger and returning to the pig-pen, would it?

Rita said...

Berenike is being a bit naughty if she is suggesting that.

None of us has salvation "sewn up".