The wonderful Mrs Pogle has circulated this meme and I've decided to join in, like her I'll open it up to anyone who is interested.
The "rules" are:
To keep this award, I must do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share “ten honest things” about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.
The temptation, when it comes to me and my blog is to drop a significant consonant from the title, but I'll refrain.
(1) I have a Chinese name which means beautiful Cassia blossom
(2) I have one leg longer than the other which causes me to walk funny when I'm being too vain to wear my special insoles.
(3) I always wear a cheap perspex cross with a thorn embedded in it. The symbolism works on many levels.
(4) I have a weakness for military hardware and love military aircraft and ships.
(5) I like Strauss waltzes (and I've never admitted that to anyone before - there's real honesty for you)
(6) Scottish oatcakes, butter and marmalade ...what a treat!
(7) I'm allergic to asparagus
(8) I drive an N reg Rover 214 and am too attached to it, she's an old lady and the rust is getting such that I will need to replace her
(9) I cannot multitask, I can't even hold a conversation if the telly is on
(10)I would like to travel the length of the trans Siberian railway one day....
What about you?