Sunday, 5 July 2009

10 things...

The wonderful Mrs Pogle has circulated this meme and I've decided to join in, like her I'll open it up to anyone who is interested.

The "rules" are:
To keep this award, I must do the following:

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share “ten honest things” about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it.


The temptation, when it comes to me and my blog is to drop a significant consonant from the title, but I'll refrain.

(1) I have a Chinese name which means beautiful Cassia blossom
(2) I have one leg longer than the other which causes me to walk funny when I'm being too vain to wear my special insoles.
(3) I always wear a cheap perspex cross with a thorn embedded in it. The symbolism works on many levels.
(4) I have a weakness for military hardware and love military aircraft and ships.

(5) I like Strauss waltzes (and I've never admitted that to anyone before - there's real honesty for you)
(6) Scottish oatcakes, butter and marmalade ...what a treat!
(7) I'm allergic to asparagus
(8) I drive an N reg Rover 214 and am too attached to it, she's an old lady and the rust is getting such that I will need to replace her
(9) I cannot multitask, I can't even hold a conversation if the telly is on
(10)I would like to travel the length of the trans Siberian railway one day....

What about you?

1 comment:

Mrs.Pogle said...

I really enjoyed learning more about you :¬)
Mrs.P x