Friday, 6 March 2009

Sorry for the unexpected pause in blogging. A series of events have conspired against me....

Swollen and very painful hands and feet (so I'm off work)and can hardly type.

I also suspect I got thyroid problems (this has been going on for years but has got worse recently), we're waiting for the barrage of blood tests to come back before we proceed any further with this, but it is a nightmare of foggy brain, intense tiredness,tinnitus, overactive metabolism and weight loss.


Also some of my husband's demons have resurfaced and are giving him a good pasting. As a wife, it is support, prayers and patience that are needed....oh and making sure the little sods don't start waving their big fat red butts in your face and becoming your demons too.

What a lent!

With God's grace, and in God's time, all will be well.

7 comments:

pontesisto said...

Heck, what a Lent, indeed!

Many prayers to S Rita for you both!

Tom in Vegas said...

I will pray for both you and your husband. Do keep us up-to-date.

Many blessings.

ukok said...

Praying for you both!

Rita said...

Thanks, friends!

Rest assured you are in my prayers too.

irene said...

With all the other trials you have had recently, this must seem overwhelming. I guess when you are overwhelmed, the only sensible response is prayer.

I shall try to contribute my little mite.

Mrs.Pogle said...

You are in my prayers, too, Rita xx

Adrienne said...

More prayers headed your way....