Thursday, 28 August 2008

meme thing

AR has tagged me for my "quirks". I'm sure my DH could think of others, but these are the ones that come off the top of my head.

Da rulz R as shown below, but I don't like rules so consider yourself tagged if you want to be:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Here goes:

(1) I love crows. They are an much maligned bird and given the correct circumstances they have some pretty disgusting habits, but don't we all...It is currently a good job I do like them as one has taken to tapping on our window at 6 am each morning...I couldn't ask for a better alarm clock.

(2) I always tend to pick physical solutions to problems rather than chemical ones e.g fly swat rather than fly spray, leg warmers for night cramps rather than quinine.

(3) I really dislike TV and film period adaptations and spend most of the time moaning at the telly when they have costume and hair styles all wrong.

(4) My sneezes waken the dead.

(5) I dislike technology; cars must have wind-down windows not electric ones, my mobile will only send and receive calls, I refuse to have one that will do more than that.

(6) I finish off other peoples' sentences whilst they are still speaking...and I really dislike it when I do this...

3 comments:

Irene said...

The best way to avoid those TV programs and films you don't like is to avoid TV and films entirely -- since they are obdurately secular and commercial.

Rita said...

I do try to avoid TV but just occasionally I'll have a peek just so I know what on earth my workmates are talking about.

AutumnRose said...

Thank you for participating ~ I enjoyed reading :)