Saturday, 26 July 2008

'If with all your hearts ye truly seek Me, ye shall ever surely find Me.' Thus saith our God. Oh! that I knew where I might find Him, that I might even come before His presence! Obadiah - Mendelssohn's Elijah



Not sung to perfection (the 1957 Huddersfield Choral/Malcolm Sargent takes some beating), but still one of the most beautiful arias ever written.

BTW: DH is still jobless, we can't sell our house, we have no money and we need to move! Good innit? Modern living sucks! Strangely though, I don't care...not sure where God is taking us, but something is happening for the better. Thank you for your continued prayers. Please say one for Autumn Rose too, I worry about that girl. Be assured you are all in my prayers tonight.

7 comments:

Mrs Pea said...

Praying for you, your dh and AR. May God bless all 3.

Irene said...

Our prayers join with mrs pea.

Rita said...

Thank you!

Adrienne said...

Sending super prayers your way. I like your attitude. It shows a strong faith...

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Prayers offered Rita.
May God guide you both to where He wants you.
And yes modern living sucks BIG time!

MaggieClitheroe said...

I'll be adding your intentions to my list, God Bless you and guide you.

AutumnRose said...

Thank you for your prayers and concern ~ yes, I am worried about me, too. I have temporarily closed down my blog as I became aware I was having a very public breakdown, which isn't good for me or anyone else. I will endeavour to be back when (if) it's all over...xx