Monday, 9 June 2008

Grumpy

Sorry, chaps but I don't function well in hot weather. I've had to read through some **** recently and am thinking of nominating a new award to various people who are in charge in education in this country. They have got me in a very "nowty" frame of mind. I will not go into details until the exam season is over in case any of our fine students come across this blog and start worrying.

Anyway, be warned, for making me read and digest drivel: YOU know who YOU are, this is for YOU and you may hazard a guess as to where you should stick it.

3 comments:

ukok said...

the twaddle thermometer....love it! So sorry you're feeling a bit nowty.

(((hugs)))

Tom in Vegas said...

Now, Rita, there is a rumor going around that next year ALL of Europe is switching to the United States customary units system. Pretty soon you'll know what it's like to walk a mile in my shoes;0) LOL!

Mac McLernon said...

I'm intrigued....