Sunday, 27 April 2008

Housekeeping


I am copying verbatim the advert that appears in a lot of the Catholic press at this time of the year. I'm sure the Augustinian Recollects in Devon would love to hear from you and I know St Rita will pray unceasingly for your intentions.








ANNUAL SOLEMN NOVENA
in honour of
ST. RITA OF CASCIA
(Patron of 'helpless' cases)

Commencing on MAY 14th
and ending with
SOLEMN MASS at 12.00 NOON

on her Feast Day MAY 22nd

Send petitions to:
Rev Fr Promoter
St Rita's Centre,
Honiton,
Devon EX14 1AP


Blessed rose petals will be sent to those who request them.

3 comments:

AutumnRose said...

Thank you for this!
I will write to them asap!
AR xx

Philip said...

There is a wide-spread devotion to S Rita in Gran Canaria. I kept coming across shrines to her in the strangest of places (including industrial sites).

Rita said...

Philip,

I noticed her a lot in the parts of Spain I used to visit, when I had some money. She was often at the back of a church paired with St Gemma Galgani. I am fully confident of the powerful intercession of both of these fine women.