Saturday, 9 February 2008

Two for the price of one

Two memes:

Firstly, a meme from Mac. I'm using my real middle name, unlike Thomas Xerxes Vegas, who modified the rules. Incidentally I was going to be Christened Monica, but my Grandmother (a good but fearsome Catholic lady) objected, I never did find out why.

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)


M - Manchester: a great place to grow up, but I hardly recognise it now.
O - Odessa, one place I'd love to visit.
N - Namaste: great word!
I - Irish: The half of me that loves potatoes.
C - Chinese: The half of me that loves congee.
A - Apples: must be English (if you live in England- they don't travel well but they are better than any others)

Secondly from WSNS:


So I tag (read: give publicity to my fave blogs from around the world)
Archistrategos- The Phillipines
Mark - Penang, Malaysia
Andrew-Unam Sanctam - Penang, Malaysia
Tom in Vegas - self explanatory really and he's already been tagged by someone else.
Adrienne - where they suffer from real weather in N Idaho

Ooh...and I can't count either ;-)
I'm no good at rules unless they are religious ones (and that is all about obedience through love)or ones that make some sense like traffic regulations...

2 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

I bow to you too!
;-)

(Yes, I did have to look it up!!)

Adrienne said...

Thank you so much for the tag. I already did this one so, tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'm going to put my weird litte mind to this tomorrow and MAKE UP a brand new meme. Something weird and wonderful.

I just made a note 'cause after spending the morning with the kidlets at church I am usually a bit punch drunk.